Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween pics!





























Halloween is getting more fun each year. Gage dressed up as Pooh Bear!!! He looked adorable but was incredibley hot in his outfit and it was too short for him despite being the "correct size". Anyways, we went to a couple of our friends houses to trick-or-treat but didn't do anything beyond that because Gage wasn't feeling too great (bronchitis... we found out that Gage is like his Mom and Dad - allergic to the world but mostly animals). Also, I love this blogging thing cuz you get to link to all sorts of different blogs and find funny things. Here is a sample of just that. You saw Ben, Gage and I as a "simsponized" family. Try it on simpsonizeme.com!!

1 comments:

Trinity said...

Hi Angie, it's Trinity. I can't believe I'm reading about your family. I truly love blogging. I just clicked on Heather's blog (even though she hasn't posted for over a month) and lo and behold I saw Angie. I don't believe I've seen you since high school. Your son is beautiful. You look very happy and I am happy for you. Are you still moving around a lot or do you think you will be staying in Idaho for a while.
I'm so happy that I can stay in touch with you now.
I love the picture of Gage with the cowboy hat! Pretty cute!!!